CRM

Zandra

Exporting my contacts

SOLVE

Hi!
I'm trying to export my contact list into a CSV or Excel file and I'm able to do the 'export' part but I can't view the file once it's exported. I can't  download the file. Even when I receive the email that my list is ready, I hit Download and it freezes. It tells me that the website took too long to retrieve info and I need to check my network connection. But Everything on my computer seems to be working fine except for opening/downloading this list. Could you help me please? Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Exporting my contacts

SOLVE

I'm sorry to hear that it did not work. Is the file you are trying to download large? Have you tested with an export of only a small segment of contacts/properties?

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Josh

Exporting my contacts

SOLVE

Hi @Zandra,

I do not believe this is a widespread issue as I just tested with a couple of exports and it worked fine. These were varying sizes.

My recommendation would be to clear cache/cookies and potentially restart your computer. 

If that doesn't work, you may want to submit a ticket to HubSpot.

I hope this works for you!

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

Zandra

Exporting my contacts

SOLVE

Thank you for your suggestion. I tried that but it didn't work. It seems that it's directing me to an amazonaws.com site and that is not loading - taking too long to load. And I'm not sure why is this happening.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

Exporting my contacts

SOLVE

I'm sorry to hear that it did not work. Is the file you are trying to download large? Have you tested with an export of only a small segment of contacts/properties?

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
Zandra

Exporting my contacts

SOLVE

I finally got it to work. Thank you!

0 Upvotes