CRM

jayneyer
Membro

Exporting deals and email addresses Manually or link with Klaviyo using Zapier

resolver

I'm trying to integrate with Klaviyo using Zapier, the zap is associated with a specific HubSpot sales pipeline, the goal is to add subscribers to a custom-made list in Klaviyo when we move a HubSpot deals to a "Klaviyo" stage in the respective sales pipelines— After I set up the initial "trigger" in Zapier I am having trouble finding the correct data for the different fields, including email. 

Do you know how to solve this?

In case it is not possible to find a solution using Zapier, I'd like to find a way to export all my contacts in XLS and include their deal stage, or export all the deals with contact information including their email so I can batch email everyone depending on their deal stages. 

Any help on this, I'm struggling.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
andrus
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

If anyone is still looking for a way to integrate HubSpot and Klaviyo, then we at Outfunnel have recently released this functionality. Our HubSpot-Klaviyo integration lets you:

• Sync all HubSpot contacts or subsets to Klaviyo list(s)
  • Record Klaviyo email opens, clicks, unsubscribes and other email events back to HubSpot
  • Sync all new Klaviyo subscribers to HubSpot as Contacts

Generic data integration tools like Zapier and Make can also do some of it but in our experience, trigger-based tools are not ideal for keeping whole segments in sync. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools

Exibir solução no post original

2 Respostas 2
andrus
Solução
Top colaborador(a)

resolver

If anyone is still looking for a way to integrate HubSpot and Klaviyo, then we at Outfunnel have recently released this functionality. Our HubSpot-Klaviyo integration lets you:

• Sync all HubSpot contacts or subsets to Klaviyo list(s)
  • Record Klaviyo email opens, clicks, unsubscribes and other email events back to HubSpot
  • Sync all new Klaviyo subscribers to HubSpot as Contacts

Generic data integration tools like Zapier and Make can also do some of it but in our experience, trigger-based tools are not ideal for keeping whole segments in sync. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
MiaSrebrnjak
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @jayneyer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I don't have expierence using Zapier to populate Klaviyo lists myself, but I wanted to tag a couple of Zapier experts to see if they have any tips they can share: @HubDoPete@mikesimonsen@GeorgeBThomas@danmoyle@lynton. Thank you!

You could also try using Automate.io.       

Regarding lists and exporting all contacts that are associated with specific deals, I would recommend creating a static or active Contact-based list and choosing Deal properties > Deal stage as filter type. After you've created the list, you can export it by clicking Actions in the top right corner of the list editor or More next to the list name: 

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 14.21.49.png

You can export Contact and Company properties, as well as information about associated deals:

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 14.21.16.png

I hope this helps! 

Cheers

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings