CRM

STufts

Exporting contacts

how come when i export a list, hubspot changes the city for my contact ?

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
STufts

Exporting contacts

Hello – I’m exporting a list.  One of the contacts on the list is in the city of ‘Woodbridge’.  When I export the list into excel, it changes the city to ‘Atlanta’.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Exporting contacts

Hi @STufts,

Can you please confirm that you're looking at the exact same fields? Can you please screenshots of what you're comparing?

It's unlikely that HubSpot is changing anything upon export. Not impossible but very unlikely – so there is probably another reason why this is happening.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Exporting contacts

Hi @STufts,

Could you share a screenshot of the discrepancy (pixelating confidential information) – one screenshot of the information on the contact record, one screenshot of the export file?

Generally, I haven't experienced any issues with this before. Is there a chance you're looking at a different field in HubSpot than in the export file?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Exporting contacts

Hi @STufts 

Could you maybe provide some more context or an example or two?

HubSpot won't change anything during an export so I am trying to understand what it is exactly that is happening.

Thanks

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project