Exporting / Importing Activities from 2 Hubspot accounts

dadventures
Participant

Hi,

I have 2 hubspot accounts that i'm trying to merge together.  I've imported the contacts, companies, deals with no problem but now i'm having trouble exporting/importing activity history (ie: emails, activity history) -- is this functionality available?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
StefaniUAT
Key Advisor

Hi @dadventures,

I did some research and it looks like Activities, Emails, and are engagements. Engagements can only be imported via API or a third-party Integration.

API: 

Importing Activities through API

Enagements API

Third-party Integration: 

https://www.import2.com/hubspot/crm/from/hubspot

Here are some information beyond contact, companies, and deals you can export through HubSpot natively:

Exporting Data and Content

Export Tasks

Here is a Community Post you may get more information from/follow for updates:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/How-to-export-contact-timeline-events/td-p/227583

I hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

@dadventures  Bayard Bradford provides the Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot free of charge in the HubSpot App Marketplace.  Ultimate Data Export was developed as a result of our participation in HubSpot's new App Accelerator program.   

If you are looking for a low cost solution to get your data out of HubSpot this app is for you.  With the Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot you can export the following data tables and their associations:

• Contacts
  • Web Analytics
  • Companies
  • Deals
  • Deal History
  • Owners
  • Campaigns
  • Engagements
  • Emails
  • Products
  • Tickets
  • and more related subdata such as Pipelines and Associations.

This app will allow you to export the data from your two portals into two Excel workbooks with multiple tabs. You can then combine the data from the corresponding tabs into one workbook. However, you will not be able to upload that workbook into HubSpot because of the limitations of HubSpot's upload tool. As of this time, you will need to use a migration solution to upload the combined data set using HubSpot's APIs. DM me for more information.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, Bayard Bradford

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM | HubSpot Integrations | CRM-Driven Marketing for Revenue Growth
HubSpot Diamond Solutions Partner
0 Upvotes