Export multiple email addresses on reports

Highlighted
New Contributor

Is there a way to add contact emails to reports? I created a report that has all my open opportunities. I selected the option to export all details but it only shows the contact name, not their email or phone number or any other relevant info. Is there an easy way to do this? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Mark-KrowdFit  If you are refering to a report that lives on a dashboard, you can only export the dashboard, not the data that contributes to the dashoard. If you are refering to a custom filter created in the Deals object, you can exprt either the properties showing in the grid view, or the all properties associated with the deal, however, associated contact is not part of the data that can be exported. 

Just to be sure that I've adressed this correctly, can you guide me to the report you are trying to export? I'll do my best to advise your further if possible. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Thanks for your reply! I was trying to create a report that only had prospects from the dashboard (i.e. only prospects where a 'deal' was created) and exporting that, with email addresses. I found a way to export all contacts (which includes email addresses), and sort by contacts that had deals associated, but it was an export of all contacts in hubspot. I am not sure with the free version of hubspot that there is a way to create a report with deals only, that include contact info (like email address) 

0 Upvotes
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Mark-KrowdFit  At this time an email address is technically not a property in deals (unless you create a new deal property and manually populate).

Your only option is, as you described, download contacts and sort by deals associated. This would bethe case regardless of subscription level. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes