CRM

Sutharsan

Export meeting scheduled dates

SOLVE

Hello Community

I am looking to export the meetings booked through hubspot under the object Sales -> Meetings. I am getting a list of users who booked meeting throgh hubspot meetings and would like to export all the meetings booked under them. Basically bulk export all the users who booked meetings from hubspot. Is there a way we can do this. Request he

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sutharsan,

The only option I'm aware of is creating a custom report and then exporting the report.

You would create a custom report by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Activities. You can then adjust the report Filters (top left) to only show activities with Activity type = Meeting. Make sure to adjust the date range to your liking.

In the Visualization tab, choose a table visualization and include any fields you'd like to have in the export.

In the top right corner, you can then click the Export button.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Sutharsan,

The only option I'm aware of is creating a custom report and then exporting the report.

You would create a custom report by navigating to Menu > Reports > Reports > Create report > Single object > Activities. You can then adjust the report Filters (top left) to only show activities with Activity type = Meeting. Make sure to adjust the date range to your liking.

In the Visualization tab, choose a table visualization and include any fields you'd like to have in the export.

In the top right corner, you can then click the Export button.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.