CRM

MarcoPericci
Contributor

Export label and not values in Gsheet?

SOLVE

Hi all!

I have created a workflow that involves some owner-based properties.

In a specific acction this workflow create a new Google Sheet record putting these type of properties with the value (User ID) but I need to express it with the label (Full name).

Is it possible to fix it? Maybe using our operations hub?

The same problem I have with the date picker properties. When I create a record including a date picker properties, in Google Sheet I found it with epoch date format.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
DarianVretenar
Solution
Participant | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Salve @MarcoPericci 

1. User ID

Create a new property and then fill it with User full name which will be included into WF who is sending data to Google Sheet.

2. HS saves epoch time, not unix

You can then edit epoch to any other date format in Google Sheet. Or - you can create custom script to do it before sending data to Google Sheet or maybe use Integromat to GET the date in the date format you need and update Google Sheet.

Let me know if I helped. 

Kind regards,

Darian Vretenar

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
AndreaMilani
Contributor

SOLVE

@DarianVretenar  for 1. how would you go about populating the new property?

DarianVretenar
Solution

SOLVE

Salve @MarcoPericci 

1. User ID

Create a new property and then fill it with User full name which will be included into WF who is sending data to Google Sheet.

2. HS saves epoch time, not unix

You can then edit epoch to any other date format in Google Sheet. Or - you can create custom script to do it before sending data to Google Sheet or maybe use Integromat to GET the date in the date format you need and update Google Sheet.

Let me know if I helped. 

Kind regards,

Darian Vretenar