CRM

myip

Export contact list feature returns error

SOLVE

Hi,

When exporting a list of users from Contacts, Hubspot returns an error message:

"Hmm Something went wrong on our end. Please try exporting again in a few minutes."

I've exported csvs in the past and haven't experienced any problems until now. I colleague to try, cleared my browser cache - and the same problem persists.

My current browser is Brave v 1.9.72, but I also tried on the latest version of Safari & Chrome.

Any ideas what the issue may be? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
warrendavey
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@myip - Interesting.  Probably should try again now.  If the problem persists I would submit a ticket.  I don't think it is a known error.

I actually did an export today and had no issues. A setting or permission may have changed so make sure you check again unless you are a super admin.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
warrendavey
Solution

SOLVE

@myip - Interesting.  Probably should try again now.  If the problem persists I would submit a ticket.  I don't think it is a known error.

I actually did an export today and had no issues. A setting or permission may have changed so make sure you check again unless you are a super admin.

✔️ Was I able to help answer your question? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Davey Waren
Pearagon

Still have questions? Let's Talk