CRM

bmv01
Participant

Export contact email from deals

SOLVE

HI

Is there a way to export deals along with contact name and email address?

This is how I achieve it now:

I download in excel:1)  Deal + company name

2) Company name + contact name + email and then 3) merge  Deal+ contact + email address. It is a very time consuming procedure - any help would be most appreciated.

Many thanks

BV01

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Export contact email from deals?

Short A: Not directly.

Longer A:

While clunky and fraught with other issues, one workaround would be to include the contact name (and email) in the deal name.

Another equally labor intensive and clunky workaround would be to create custom deal properties (e.g., 'Manually Added Contact Email' and 'Manually Added Company Name'), then (as the names imply) manually add the email and name into each deal.

Again, these are clunky solutions (aka: not recommended) which, in addition to being labor-intensive, are prone to error.

That being said, neither requires Excel Kung Fu.

Hope that helps. 

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Export contact email from deals?

Short A: Not directly.

Longer A:

While clunky and fraught with other issues, one workaround would be to include the contact name (and email) in the deal name.

Another equally labor intensive and clunky workaround would be to create custom deal properties (e.g., 'Manually Added Contact Email' and 'Manually Added Company Name'), then (as the names imply) manually add the email and name into each deal.

Again, these are clunky solutions (aka: not recommended) which, in addition to being labor-intensive, are prone to error.

That being said, neither requires Excel Kung Fu.

Hope that helps. 

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFrankJohnson if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
bmv01
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks @MFJLabs

I do have the contact and contact email associated with the deal. Pls see below. I am still unable to pull this information.Thanks deal propertiesdeal properties

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Sorry. Image too small. Also, unclear what we're supposed to be looking at/for -- i.e., no contact/email shown (as recommended).

Best,

Frank

-ps

Not sure why I never received notification about your last post from 2-May @bmv01. Only found it now becuase I was searching for other deal-related posts.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
bmv01
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Frank,

I took your advise

'Another equally labor intensive and clunky workaround would be to create custom deal properties (e.g., 'Manually Added Contact Email' and 'Manually Added Company Name'), then (as the names imply) manually add the email and name into each deal'.

so now when i download deals i ask for all properties and hence get the emails. Still in the process of adding all the emails though.

Thank you again for your support.

Bets rgeards

Bindiya

0 Upvotes