CRM

Memorable

Export contact and associated comments

SOLVE

Hello,
I've created some contacts and add some comments to follow steps of my pipe with each of them.
I'd like to export all my contacts with associated comments.
Is it possible ? If yes, how could I do that please ?
                          If not, what's the solution to do same thing on an other way ?

Thanks for your help
Have a good day
Etienne

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Memorable. There's not a good solution for this use case. HubSpot won't allow for the export of tasks, notes, or recorded calls, and notes aren't an action you can trigger to/from HubSpot with Zapier. If this is something which is retrievable from HubSpot APIs, then custom development may be able to retrieve those notes; otherwise, you're left with manually copying and pasting notes into other sources. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Fee_Lee
Participant

SOLVE

@JanaB - the video link is not working, can you please share how it works? Many thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
JanaB
Top Contributor

SOLVE

This link should be working 

JanaB
Top Contributor

SOLVE

For now Hubspot native tool is not allowing export of notes, however, there is a way to export contacts with notes into a CSV using a third-party tool Import2 Wizard.

Easy steps on how to export your notes with their related contact details described here: https://youtu.be/HL3LrDE5k9U 

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @Memorable. There's not a good solution for this use case. HubSpot won't allow for the export of tasks, notes, or recorded calls, and notes aren't an action you can trigger to/from HubSpot with Zapier. If this is something which is retrievable from HubSpot APIs, then custom development may be able to retrieve those notes; otherwise, you're left with manually copying and pasting notes into other sources. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes