CRM

CKizielewicz
Participante

Export an image of the Deals boad?

resolver

Hello.

Is it possible to export a pdf-type image of our Deals board?  I'm looking for something I can show in presentations and other (non-HubSpot) reports.

Thank you,

Cory

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Solução aceitas
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is it possible to export a pdf-type image of our Deals board?  I'm looking for something I can show in presentations and other (non-HubSpot) reports.

Short A: Unfortunately no @CKizielewicz.

Longer A:

The lack of an easy option to export HubSpot visuals has been a serious deficiency on the platform since its inception. In fact, we so routinely receive requests for HubSpot visuals in documentation that we've resorted to using many of the following on a regular basis.

- A HubSpot development portal just for presentations!

This is a huge benefit to presenters who don't want to risk putting production data in front of their audience. It also has the benefit of allowing adhoc drill down should a presentation call for one.

Each presenter can have their own test portal with test data they create themselves.

- Screenshot tools (e.g., FireShot Chrome & Firefox)

Screenshots are particularly useful for documenting workflows -- the logic of which can be very difficult to explain without visuals.

- Video Snapshot Tools (too many to list)

- Charting Tools (e.g., Lucidchart, Visio, etc.)

We'd never even try to explain the complex, cost-saving uses for HubSpot smart lists without a charting tool to illustrate the relationships.

- Databox Reporting

Live highly customizable dashboards that show HubSpot data right alongside other relevant info like Google Analytics data (and up to 60 other native integrations).

Hope that helps. 

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFJLabs if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver
0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver
0 Avaliação positiva
MFrankJohnson
Solução
Autoridade no assunto

resolver

2000px-Ok_sign_font_awesomeDoes my post help answer your question?

Help the Community by marking it as SOLVED

Q: Is it possible to export a pdf-type image of our Deals board?  I'm looking for something I can show in presentations and other (non-HubSpot) reports.

Short A: Unfortunately no @CKizielewicz.

Longer A:

The lack of an easy option to export HubSpot visuals has been a serious deficiency on the platform since its inception. In fact, we so routinely receive requests for HubSpot visuals in documentation that we've resorted to using many of the following on a regular basis.

- A HubSpot development portal just for presentations!

This is a huge benefit to presenters who don't want to risk putting production data in front of their audience. It also has the benefit of allowing adhoc drill down should a presentation call for one.

Each presenter can have their own test portal with test data they create themselves.

- Screenshot tools (e.g., FireShot Chrome & Firefox)

Screenshots are particularly useful for documenting workflows -- the logic of which can be very difficult to explain without visuals.

- Video Snapshot Tools (too many to list)

- Charting Tools (e.g., Lucidchart, Visio, etc.)

We'd never even try to explain the complex, cost-saving uses for HubSpot smart lists without a charting tool to illustrate the relationships.

- Databox Reporting

Live highly customizable dashboards that show HubSpot data right alongside other relevant info like Google Analytics data (and up to 60 other native integrations).

Hope that helps. 

share-on-Linkedin-Button-75x19.png 

hubspot-forum-signature-badge-v01.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Please include @MFJLabs if you'd like me to respond.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Avaliação positiva
CKizielewicz
Participante

resolver

Hi, Frank.

Thanks for taking the time respond - really appreciate the explanation!  That all makes perfect sense.

Cory

0 Avaliação positiva