CRM

JGooderham

Export all data (specifically all call notes) associated to a contact

SOLVE

Hi,  is is possible to export all activity associated to a record? Ie, if I had to move CRMs..I know how to export the basic contact variables... but how can I get all of the notes and 'activities' associated to a contact record so that I could import it into a different CRM? Thank you.

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JGooderham,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

Lastly, if you have a Professional subscription, you could create a custom activity report and export the report data. Let me know if you need further guidance with this part.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JMcMahon2
Participant

SOLVE

In case anyone else has this issue down the line... I was able to extract notes by using Ultimate Data Export.

Your notes/meetings/tasks will be in the engagement files.

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JMcMahon2 hope you are doing well!

Thanks for sharing 🙂

Best, 

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JGooderham , 

Currently, it's not possible to export activities in HubSpot natively but as you can see here, people have asked for this function here and here. You can upvote these ideas. In this thread, you will find some alternatives also.

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JGooderham,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

Lastly, if you have a Professional subscription, you could create a custom activity report and export the report data. Let me know if you need further guidance with this part.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.