CRM

pbmartin
Contributor

Export Products?

SOLVE

Is there a way to export all the product properties and rows to a spreadsheet?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Export Products?

SOLVE

Hi @pbmartin,

Yes, there is. To export your products: Select the checkboxes next to the products to export, or select the checkbox next to the Name column heading to select all products. At the top of the table, click Export. In the dialog box, select a file format from the dropdown menu, then click Export. See also the "Manage your products" section here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
CMartinezLiza
Participant

Export Products?

SOLVE

Im interesed in this topic too, I would like to know your responses.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Export Products?

SOLVE

Hi @pbmartin,

Yes, there is. To export your products: Select the checkboxes next to the products to export, or select the checkbox next to the Name column heading to select all products. At the top of the table, click Export. In the dialog box, select a file format from the dropdown menu, then click Export. See also the "Manage your products" section here.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JLavín

Export Products?

SOLVE

Hi Karsten. 

What happens in the case I can't select the checkbox? For some reason it appears in a gray tone

JLavn_0-1640020074004.png

We just activated our bridge ecommerce integration a few hours ago but I can't explain why I can't select the procuts. It affect us in other ways too. I can't use abandoned cart modules for example :c

Any idea?

0 Upvotes