CRM

SCollins

Export Opt Out List

SOLVE

Hi Community

I have just imported a list of opt out customers from MailChimp. I dont have any other customers loaded as yet, wanted to get the opt out list sorted first. The import had no errors and HubSpot says that all 1068 records were updated, with no new records added. When I go to Marketing - Emails - Email Bounce Tools - Export Unsubscribes and Bounces - I tick Include global bounces and unsubscribes, I don't tick Include deleted contacts, HubSpot comes back and says there are no records to export. Please advise if anyone has had this problem and if you were able to resolve.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
SCollins
Solution

Export Opt Out List

SOLVE

Hi Again

I managed to figure out if this works, I added one of the opt out cusomers as a new contact, and it does show that the customer has opted out of emails. I just wanted to be sure before sending out emails, hope this helps anyone else who has experienced this issue.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Export Opt Out List

SOLVE

Always good to test things in the wild before they go wild! 😁

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com
0 Upvotes
SCollins
Solution

Export Opt Out List

SOLVE

Hi Again

I managed to figure out if this works, I added one of the opt out cusomers as a new contact, and it does show that the customer has opted out of emails. I just wanted to be sure before sending out emails, hope this helps anyone else who has experienced this issue.