CRM

AmitM12

Export Hubspot contacts directly into iPhone contacts

SOLVE

Hi all!

I am trying to see if there is a way to sync my HUBSPOT contacts with my offline iPhone contacts so that all of my HUBSPOT contacts appear in my iPhone contacts app.

I have had no luck to this date, however wondering if anyone on the forum has been able to do this?

Thank you in advance!

Amit

0 Upvotes
3 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AmitM12,

I'd recommend using HubSpot's data sync app for iCloud for this. This will "sync contacts between iCloud and HubSpot without manual data entry or messy, time-consuming imports." When records are created or updated in either app, that information will be automatically shared with the other one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AmitM12 ,

It is possible with HubSpot's newly launced Operations Hub. Check here: HubSpot Community - Sync contacts with iphone contacts - HubSpot Community

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
AGSolano_777
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@AGlemme Hi, I just ran into the same issue... I mistakenly assumed that the "App-specific password" meant your Apple ID password. That is NOT the case.

You have to create a new app-specific password from your Apple account by following the instructions here: Using app-specific passwords (Under 'How to generate an app-specific password')

Once you have created the password, use your same Apple ID username/email and the newly-created  app-specific password. Follow the prompts and you should be all set!

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
GFair
Participant

SOLVE

Ugh! I keep getting:

Couldn't connect to iCloud .....

Error details

User error on remote account for appId=#236653"

reason="AUTH_FAILED" message=""

I logged in to iCloud.com and no problems. Yes I have 2FA. Corporate says there is no restriction on the iCloud. What could be causing this error?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @GFair,

Thank you for reaching out! If you are still running into this issue, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Thank you,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

GFair
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you @DianaGomez .

Interestingly I found my answer this morning from the Apple website when I was trying to help our IT team find a solution:

“App-specific passwords are not supported with Managed Apple ID created through Business Manager. You will simply not see the option to create an app-specific password even if you do have two-factor authentication turned on.”  https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/128251

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Fantastic @GFair 😊 

¡Thanks for sharing!

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

GFair
Participant

SOLVE

Follow up: Reading another experience I see the App-Specific passwords, and my iCloud corporate account does not have that. Could that be the interference?

0 Upvotes
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AmitM12 ,

It is possible with HubSpot's newly launced Operations Hub. Check here: HubSpot Community - Sync contacts with iphone contacts - HubSpot Community

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AmitM12,

I'd recommend using HubSpot's data sync app for iCloud for this. This will "sync contacts between iCloud and HubSpot without manual data entry or messy, time-consuming imports." When records are created or updated in either app, that information will be automatically shared with the other one.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AGlemme

SOLVE

Hi, I think this app seems like a great option. But I can't get it to work. Do you think it's becouse I use my private icloud account? Becouse that is all a have Icloud01.JPGIcloud02.JPG

0 Upvotes
AGSolano_777
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

@AGlemme Hi, I just ran into the same issue... I mistakenly assumed that the "App-specific password" meant your Apple ID password. That is NOT the case.

You have to create a new app-specific password from your Apple account by following the instructions here: Using app-specific passwords (Under 'How to generate an app-specific password')

Once you have created the password, use your same Apple ID username/email and the newly-created  app-specific password. Follow the prompts and you should be all set!

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thanks for sharing, @AGSolano_777

0 Upvotes