CRM

shallett

Export Deals

SOLVE

Is it possible to export Deals with company details, i.e. address, phone number and email address?

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Export Deals

SOLVE

Hey @shallett check out the knowledge base, this article should help anser your question: How can I export my Contacts, Companies, and Deals from the CRM?

You can export all of the contact, company, or deal records that exist in a view (for more information on creating views, click here).

Please note: HubSpot CRM will export all properties that are added as columns to the view you are exporting. This does not include Notes or other engagements. To learn how to customize which properties appear in your view, check out this article.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
JacobM

Export Deals

SOLVE

You can automatically export deals (including fields from other tables) as CSV files using Skyvia. It is a code-free ETL web service with support for all major SaaS apps, databases and flat files.

0 Upvotes
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Export Deals

SOLVE

Hey @shallett check out the knowledge base, this article should help anser your question: How can I export my Contacts, Companies, and Deals from the CRM?

You can export all of the contact, company, or deal records that exist in a view (for more information on creating views, click here).

Please note: HubSpot CRM will export all properties that are added as columns to the view you are exporting. This does not include Notes or other engagements. To learn how to customize which properties appear in your view, check out this article.

0 Upvotes
JFlores758
Participant

Export Deals

SOLVE

I want to export using an API. I'm using workato to export all the deals and I want to get the id of the companies or primary company the deal is associated with. Generally if I want a field in csv I need to give the property name of that field. What should be the property name to get the associated company ids? I tried associated_company_ids and got an error ( Please fix or remove these properties as they are not a part of the object: associated_company_id)

0 Upvotes
AndreaTinner
Participant

Export Deals

SOLVE

How to export deals, contacts and companies is clear to me. What we were looking for is this: We would need detailed adress information (Properties) from the related contact/company. So properties from contact or/and company when exporting a deal overview. (I also tried to solve this with a workflow, sadly not possible to update deal properties based on related contact/company and kind of copy/paste properties.)

At the moment we export all and use Excel and VLOOKUP() and makros.

Looking forward to any inputs.

JanaB
Top Contributor

Export Deals

SOLVE

Hi @AndreaTinner@shallett

You can set up an export of the deals with associated company/contact details using Import2 Wizard - a third-party solution.

Here is a quick video overview of how it works: https://youtu.be/RwoZ2RD3Q8c

0 Upvotes