CRM

TheDSP007
Participant

Export Contact and Company releated to a Deal

SOLVE

Hi Guys,

i would like to export all releated contact and company data when i export my deal pipeline. Good Ideas?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
rmander
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there - you should be able to do this by creating Active Lists of the associated contacts / companies and then exporting directly from the Lists tool.

For example I can create a List of all contacts which have a Deal in my Sales Pipeline using the filters 'Deal Properties' > 'Pipeline'. I could then further refine this by the 'Deal Stage' if needed.

Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 13.58.26.png

You'll probably need to use our 'Company based list' option if there's specific data on the companies that you'd like to export.

Once you've created the lists you can export using the 'more' option on the main Lists page. Instructions here.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
TayshaProvost
Participant

SOLVE

There is one more tool that seems suitable in your case - Skyvia. Using it, you can automate export your Hubspot data: https://skyvia.com/connectors/hubspot

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

There is a new app in the HubSpot App Marketplace that makes downloading all HubSpot CRM data simple.  Ultimate Data Export  for HubSpot is free to use and lets you download your data to Excel.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
rmander
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi there - you should be able to do this by creating Active Lists of the associated contacts / companies and then exporting directly from the Lists tool.

For example I can create a List of all contacts which have a Deal in my Sales Pipeline using the filters 'Deal Properties' > 'Pipeline'. I could then further refine this by the 'Deal Stage' if needed.

Screenshot 2020-08-31 at 13.58.26.png

You'll probably need to use our 'Company based list' option if there's specific data on the companies that you'd like to export.

Once you've created the lists you can export using the 'more' option on the main Lists page. Instructions here.

TheDSP007
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for your help. The solutions works fine