CRM

DBird1

Event Attendance

Hi

I have run a couple of events and i want to be able to have each contact attendance recorded on their profile and to be able to pull a reports of attendance for each event and what event each contact has attended.

Looking at the advice on the community pages i have created the event via campaigns. I have uploaded a static list of attendees via the assests tab - these have matched the individuals on the list to their contact profiles however i am unable to pull any reports or see on the contact profile the event they attended 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Event Attendance

Hi @DBird1 , thank you for your post!

Could you please share screenshots and the details of your wishing behaviour?(i.e. click X and open up page Y) I'm not sure if I fully comprehend what you'd want to achieve, so visual resources would help!

Additionally, could you please provide the Community posts you've referred to?

0 Upvotes
DBird1

Event Attendance

0 Upvotes
natsumimori
Community Manager
Community Manager

Event Attendance

Thank you for the additional information.

I am unable to pull/create a report whereby I can see who attended which event (Across multiple events)

I think to see that data, you will need to create a custom report. You can do so by going to [Report] > [Create custom report], here's the knowledge base article: Create reports with the custom report builder FYI- Custom report comes with Professional subscription and above, and not with Starter subscription which I assume is your current plan by looking at the label you added in your initial post.

The delegates attendance also doesn't appear on their contact record

Do you store the "attended events" information into a custom property? If so, you will want to navigate: Open a contact record > On the left side bar under "About this contact", click on [View all properties] > Search for the property you store the "attended events" data

and you should be able to find the information. Could you try?