CRM

ChairHubSpot

Error on Export

I'm getting the error "There was a problem exporting your view. Please try exporting again in a few minutes." every time I try to export any view. This has been occurring since yesterday afternoon on multiple browsers (Edge, Firefox, and Chrome), after clearing cookies and cache, and in an incognito window. 

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
ChairHubSpot

Error on Export

This is happening again and is a major wrench in the gears for me. It's at least once a day now and sometimes all day that I can't export a view and I just get the generic error There was a problem exporting your view. Please try again in a few minutes. I manage several HubSpot accounts and it is only a problem with this account.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

Error on Export

@ChairHubSpot I'm sorry you're having so much trouble exporting a view, I thought maybe it was a temporary bug with the system, but I tested and had no trouble exporting a view.

It sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting already to determine what might be causing the issue.  Have you also tried manipulating the settings within the export to see if a different file type would work? or testing a view that has a smaller sample size to see if maybe the list size is causing a timeout?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

ChairHubSpot

Error on Export

Hi Jennifer. I am now completely unable to export from any view, any file type.

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Error on Export

@ChairHubSpot I recommend reaching out to HubSpot Support directly, it sounds like there is an issue with your account.

If you have HubSpot Free, @kvlschaefer would be able to help from here.

I don't work for HubSpot, I'm just a member of the community like you 🙂

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Error on Export

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for troubleshooting, @Jnix284!

@ChairHubSpot you're in the right spot as I can see you are a free user.

This is unexpected behavior indeed!

@ChairHubSpot - I will follow up with you via DM with the troubleshooting materials we'll need from your end in order to look into this with our internal support team. 

Thanks, everyone!

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
ChairHubSpot

Error on Export

Hi Jennifer. This issue is occurring again. It occurs for several hours at a time for only one HubSpot account of mine (I manage several) and it happened last Friday and again today. I'm not sure what else to try.

0 Upvotes
ChairHubSpot

Error on Export

Yes I tried both of those things and they didn't work last week, but I just tried it this morning and it seems like it's working now. Thanks anyway.