CRM

ChairHubSpot

Error on Export

SOLVE

I'm getting the error "There was a problem exporting your view. Please try exporting again in a few minutes." every time I try to export any view. This has been occurring since yesterday afternoon on multiple browsers (Edge, Firefox, and Chrome), after clearing cookies and cache, and in an incognito window. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ChairHubSpot
Solution

Error on Export

SOLVE

Yes I tried both of those things and they didn't work last week, but I just tried it this morning and it seems like it's working now. Thanks anyway.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Jnix284
Recognized Expert | Partner
Recognized Expert | Partner

Error on Export

SOLVE

@ChairHubSpot I'm sorry you're having so much trouble exporting a view, I thought maybe it was a temporary bug with the system, but I tested and had no trouble exporting a view.

It sounds like you've done quite a bit of troubleshooting already to determine what might be causing the issue.  Have you also tried manipulating the settings within the export to see if a different file type would work? or testing a view that has a smaller sample size to see if maybe the list size is causing a timeout?

maka Agency
ChairHubSpot
Solution

Error on Export

SOLVE

Yes I tried both of those things and they didn't work last week, but I just tried it this morning and it seems like it's working now. Thanks anyway.