CRM

cristianduriart
Miembro

Error in Sum of Values ​​in Panels

resolver

Good afternoon Ed. Justen, thank you for getting in touch!

I'll explain the situation for you to understand better.

We have a company that has external representatives that collect budgets and send to our Technical Department to prepare the commercial proposals, after the Technical Department elaborates the proposal, it drags the business to "Completed of the Day", informing the values ​​of this proposal.

I did an automation using the automate.io to copy these deals in Completed of the Day to the Commercial Department Pipeline, copying the data of the business, weight of the material, what was budgeted, and mainly, the value.

Thus the representatives continue their sales cycle until closing deals.

However, even though the values ​​in the deal are correct, for some reason the dashboard does not add the proper form, it seems that it does not include any decimal places or skips some numbers, as shown in the following image.

As an example, José Roberto, one of our commercial representatives, asked for a budget from Scire Empreendimentos, which the Technical Department budgeted for was R$ 2,135,683.13
However, in the dashboard to control the volume of budgets of each seller José Roberto appears only with R$ 640,704.94

And this happens with every deal.

In the dashboard of the Technical Department, the value information is correct, which I do not understand.
Just to have a comparison, all the businesses that are in the Technical Depot are also in the Dep. Commercial, but the values ​​are exorbitantly different. Look that:

Technical department:
R $ 25,256,057.20

Commercial department:
R $ 2,923,812.37

I look forward to your help!1.pngSem título.png

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @cristianduriart  There is not a default report you can add. You can build a report that shows total amount of all deals by measuring closed/won deals total by yes or no status. You will need the Reporting Add-on to accomplish this. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @cristianduriart As it turns out the figure showing is the forcasted total amount which is the weighted total, not the gross total amount.

You can find out more about Deal Weighted Totals here

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Me gusta
cristianduriart
Miembro

resolver

I understand, however, is there any configuration that I can change if I want to see the total value (reported value) of the business and not that percentage calculated based on the negotiation step?

0 Me gusta
edjusten
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Hi @cristianduriart  There is not a default report you can add. You can build a report that shows total amount of all deals by measuring closed/won deals total by yes or no status. You will need the Reporting Add-on to accomplish this. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen 

0 Me gusta
cristianduriart
Miembro

resolver

I understood Edjusten! Thank you so much for having healed my doubts!

Taking advantage of your commitment hehehehe, could you help me in another matter?

Unfortunately I or my staff here can not use Hubspott on the phone, the app gets very heavy and does not work on anyone's

Or does not open
Or opens and shows nothing

Already proceed restaling, updating, and everything else that was oriented, both to no avail.

0 Me gusta