CRM

MSeniorenvoor
Membre

Error exporting files

Hello, 

Over the last few weeks we have been confronted with a lot of downloading faults of our CRM. When i go to contact - contacts - table actions, export view. I get the following message: Hmm Something went wrong on our end. Please try exporting again in a few minutes.

In the past it happend once or twice a month, right now it is happening every single day. 

Via chat i have received the following instructions:

So that we can rule out a few different things, your best next step would be to:
  • Clear your browser cache - On Google Chrome, you need to select to clear data "all-time" data, not just the last hour in both the basic and advanced tab - this will make sense as you follow the directions linked.
  • Make sure you are on the latest version of Google Chrome
  • Try it again using an incognito window (Chrome Menu → File → New Incognito Window)

I have tried them all, but they do not work. 

What can I do to export again?

0 Votes
1 Réponse
TiphaineCuisset
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Error exporting files

Hi @MSeniorenvoor 

Thank you for reaching out and explaining what you've done already. 

- Can you try this with another browser? 

- In addition, is this happening to multiple people in your company or just you? 

- Do you have this issue only when you try to import this, or with other types of export in your HubSpot portal as well? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !