CRM

AKhakhamidi
Miembro

Error export

resolver

Hi, I have the same problem as some people here before me but it doesn't sort itself out, unfortunately. I try to export the report and get "There was a problem exporting your view. Please try exporting again in a few minutes." message for 2 weeks already. 

I tried: 

- clearing the browser cash; 

- exporting from other browsers; 

- exporting from Incognito; 

- checking my permissions and allowances;

- exporting in different formats (csv, xls, xlsx).

Still, I can't export the report, even though I'm its owner while other people from my company can. Is there any other way to go around it?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
MiaSrebrnjak
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

Error export

resolver

Hi @AKhakhamidi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and listing all the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far! 

The most common reason behind this error message is usually a missing user permission – there's a granular permission that needs to be activated by a super admin in your account for you to be able to export data from your account: 

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.55.21.png

Could you confirm with a super admin that this is enabled for your user? Thank you!

I also wanted to mention that you can reach out to our technical support if you need immediate help with this, as access to support is included in your subscription. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
MiaSrebrnjak
Solución

Error export

resolver

Hi @AKhakhamidi,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and listing all the troubleshooting steps you've taken so far! 

The most common reason behind this error message is usually a missing user permission – there's a granular permission that needs to be activated by a super admin in your account for you to be able to export data from your account: 

Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 12.55.21.png

Could you confirm with a super admin that this is enabled for your user? Thank you!

I also wanted to mention that you can reach out to our technical support if you need immediate help with this, as access to support is included in your subscription. 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

AKhakhamidi
Miembro

Error export

resolver

Thank you @MiaSrebrnjak ! 

I'll reach out to the super admin and try to sort this out. Thank you for your help and your quick answer!

MiaSrebrnjak

Error export

resolver

Sounds good, thank you @AKhakhamidi! 🙂 

0 Me gusta