CRM

CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi there,

My colleague and I are receiving the following error.

Not sure if it may be related but as a business all of our email domains recently changed, we have updated them in Hubspot at both an email signature, and login level, so may be unrelated.

Does anyone have experience with how to correct this error please?

Thank you
CJScreenshot 2023-05-22 at 9.27.38 am.png

1 Accepted solution
CJAsha
Solution
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Fix has been deployed by Apollo - just tested and is back to normal on our side - hope the same for everyone else - back to winning deals 😊 💻 💰

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 8.45.14 am.png

View solution in original post

20 Replies 20
CJAsha
Solution
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Fix has been deployed by Apollo - just tested and is back to normal on our side - hope the same for everyone else - back to winning deals 😊 💻 💰

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 8.45.14 am.png

CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi All,

Another update just received from Apollo, it looks to be an issue their side, this is the email response I just received. Fix deployment looks to be imminent. 

Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 6.27.36 am.png

AndrewAlmand

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Apollo is definitely aware of the bug. This was in my support ticket for a normally unrelated topic but

connected today as some reps have disabled the Chrome Extension:

AndrewAlmand_0-1684787248657.png

0 Upvotes
CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

See the above response from Apollo: Fix deployment imminent. 

0 Upvotes
CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi All,

I've received a response from Apollo overnight (its morning here in Sydney) but its relatively standard (see photo) 

I have gone back and shared the link to this Hubspot community post and explained this appears to be an issue across teams that are using both Hubspot & the Apollo Chrome extension (my first response back to Karsten on this thread yesterday).

Will update if/when I hear back from the Apollo side.
Screenshot 2023-05-23 at 6.21.12 am.png

0 Upvotes
_RP

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

I think it's a problem with the Apollo.io chrome extentsion. I also had this error, and uninstalled the chrome ext, and have not had the error come back yet. 

I had two sales reps uninstall their apollo extension and no more error as well. 

0 Upvotes

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hello,

having the same issue and its popping up every few seconds. How can it get solved?

0 Upvotes
ihertz
Participant

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

My team has the same issue.   We are using Apollo and we are having the same error message. Will be happy to know if there is a solution. Thanks. 

0 Upvotes
AndrewAlmand

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

I have reps flagging this exact error and we also use Apollo. Will submit to their support as well.

0 Upvotes
edwandersson
Participant

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

I'm experiencing the same problem, and I'm also using the Apollo integration. Today is the first time I've seen this error.
Has anyone figured out a fix for this yet? The error gets triggered by any actions on the contact record, like when you press the email, create task, schedule meeting icons.

IMoreira1
Participant

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi there, 

A few people from my Team and I are also experiencing the same issue. 

This notification comes up when clicking on the email icon and in the search field in Hubspot. For the search field, it doesn't allow me to search for anything as the notification pops up and erases what was previously written. See below:

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 10.10.14.png

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Isabella

0 Upvotes
CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Isabella

Hi there, do you and your team also use Apollo or is this happening for you as a standalone experience just in Hubspot, it started on the weekend for us but was fine last Friday.

0 Upvotes
IMoreira1
Participant

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi CJ,

Correct, we are indeed using Apollo as well. The issue started earlier today for us. 

CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi Isabella, 

That's so interesting I had a hunch it might be the integration (I'm so far removed from being technical its not funny 😁) I've also submitted a ticket through with Apollo, so if there is any update overnight (I'm in Sydney, Australia) from their side I'll be sure to share it here for you tomorrow morning - I'm guessing something in the API calls somewhere with either applications has changed.

0 Upvotes
IMoreira1
Participant

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi CJ, 

That's interesting indeed. I'm also very far from being technical but it does sound like you're going the right direction haha

Lovely, I will also share any updates from my side on this!

Good luck!

CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi Karsten

I think I have identified the culprit, it looks to be an issue with the Hubspot + Apollo integration, because if I run Hubpot in an incognito session of Chrome (without the Apollo plugin active) the issue disappears.

As soon as I am in a normal session of Chrome and have the Apollo plugin installed it errors, it is also doing the same for my colleagues.

I have raised the issue with Apollo in case the issue is their side.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi @CJAsha,

Where exactly are you seeing this, which user action precedes this pop-up? Are you experiencing this across different browsers?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AndrewAlmand

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi @karstenkoehler 

Issue occurs when users try to search via in the "search everything" bar on the top right of HubSpot.

hs search everything bar.png

Some users have seen the error disappear if they uninstall and reinstall but others have not had the same success. Pretty sure the issues are all happening on Chrome currenlty, not sure if any other browers have been tested.

Hope this helps!

0 Upvotes
VIbishi
Participant

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hi Karsten, 

do we have any solution on this? 

0 Upvotes
CJAsha
Contributor

Error Unprocessable id

SOLVE

Hey VIbishi, the issue is on Apollo's side, and they've just responded to my ticket to say a fix release is imminent. Hope this helps.