CRM

DigitalBusiness

Error Something went wrong. Please try again or refresh the page.

SOLVE

I am having that error message when trying to import a CSV file of contacts. I have cleared my cache but the error has remained. Please what could be the cause of this?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DigitalBusiness,

These errors occur at times. They're usually caused by the browser configuration. Have you tried in an incognito window or a different browser?

If that works, I'd recommend checking whether there are any conflicting extensions in your browser by switching them off/on one by one.

Should the above not work, I'd recommend trying later or an entirely different device.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DigitalBusiness,

These errors occur at times. They're usually caused by the browser configuration. Have you tried in an incognito window or a different browser?

If that works, I'd recommend checking whether there are any conflicting extensions in your browser by switching them off/on one by one.

Should the above not work, I'd recommend trying later or an entirely different device.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

MBosquee

SOLVE

Hello Karsten,

I´m having the same issue since yesterday. 

I tested everything you recommended above and nothing is working. ( new browser, incognito chrome, clear cache, reboot laptop, On/Off Extension)

Buying a new device is not an option for me. 

What do you recommend to do ? 

0 Upvotes