CRM

josiepulsford

Error Saving Note

SOLVE

Hi,

I had difficulty saving my note on Hubspot due to poor internet connection, however after attempting to save note and reconnecting my internet my note was not saved as a draft and I lost ALL the information I had written which is incredibly frustrating. Is there any way to access my note - is it automatically saved or saved as a draft in these cases?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielSanchez
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Error Saving Note

SOLVE

Hi @josiepulsford 

I maked a test, and my note saved in draft. I writted one text of example, refreshed the page and my text writted appeared in draft.

Could it be possible that you ran out of internet before you started writing, so you didn't save any drafts?

Make a new one by creating a note and refreshing the page to make sure your note holds. If possible, send prints, or a screen recording if it doesn't work.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
DanielSanchez
Solution

Error Saving Note

SOLVE

Hi @josiepulsford 

I maked a test, and my note saved in draft. I writted one text of example, refreshed the page and my text writted appeared in draft.

Could it be possible that you ran out of internet before you started writing, so you didn't save any drafts?

Make a new one by creating a note and refreshing the page to make sure your note holds. If possible, send prints, or a screen recording if it doesn't work.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!