CRM

CharlieTG
Participant

Entering personal notes

SOLVE

Where can I enter specific notes for other teammates to see about a contact? I have a regular email for a contcat and then a very specific email to be used only for certain things (but goes to the same contact), so I need to let the team know this information about when to use the second email. This info can go on the Company page if need be, esp if that contact were to leave the company.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Entering personal notes

SOLVE

Hi @CharlieTG,

There is a notes tab on the contact and company record. You can use this for the purpose you are describing and even mention another teammate if you want them to be aware of specifics associated with the contact, company, tickets, and deals. 

Here's a screenshot:

Notes.png

I hope this helps!

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Josh
Solution

Entering personal notes

SOLVE

Hi @CharlieTG,

There is a notes tab on the contact and company record. You can use this for the purpose you are describing and even mention another teammate if you want them to be aware of specifics associated with the contact, company, tickets, and deals. 

Here's a screenshot:

Notes.png

I hope this helps!

Josh

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

CharlieTG
Participant

Entering personal notes

SOLVE

Thanks! For now I don't think that section is going to do what I want it to unless I maybe pin the note so it stays up top. I made one just now for the contact and it is also visible now with all the other company notes. This will eventually get lost down the list of outreaches unless I pin it. Anywhere else to put a small note, like perhaps a lesser used property already in the list? I just need a "only use this address for this..."

0 Upvotes
Josh

Entering personal notes

SOLVE

Hi @CharlieTG,

You could create a custom property that sits at the top of the About information for everyone. It could be a text field or dropdown to indicate to the person how they should be communicating with that contact.

It wouldn't necessarily carry over to contact and company unless you were to use a workflow to set it at each. I think both situations are going to have some flaws at this time.

Josh

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
CharlieTG
Participant

Entering personal notes

SOLVE

that sounds like a fitting option, thanks! I'll get with my supervisor and see if this is something we want to add. Cheers!

0 Upvotes