CRM

smk

Enrolling Deal Contacts in a Sequence

SOLVE

I have a list of companies, each with a contact.  I want to enroll those contacts in a sequence.  How do I do that?

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

I'd probably create an active list so you can see all of those contacts from the companies at once. You'd just have to determine the criteria that puts them on the list. It sounds like the new companies were uploaded manually, so maybe use create date and offline source, unless there's something else that would identify them.

After you have that list, you can then bulk enroll the contacts into the sequence using the checkbox and enroll in sequence option.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
smk

SOLVE

Josh, super appreciated.  Many thanks.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

I'd probably create an active list so you can see all of those contacts from the companies at once. You'd just have to determine the criteria that puts them on the list. It sounds like the new companies were uploaded manually, so maybe use create date and offline source, unless there's something else that would identify them.

After you have that list, you can then bulk enroll the contacts into the sequence using the checkbox and enroll in sequence option.

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer