Aug 30, 2021 10:09 AM
I don't fully understand how the emails information (opened, replied and etc.) works...
1. How do I get a number of how many emails a specific contact got? Including Marketing, Sales, gmail integration, everything.
2. How can I report by week or month on how many emails sent/opened/replied? again including the gmail integartion.
3. What does "No Value" means on the email status? (sent, bounced and etc.)
4. I guess that if I'm CC'ing someone from my company it also count him as an opened email and even replied, can I change that?
5. If a contact had an automathic reply, does it count?
Thanks in advanced!
Aug 31, 2021 6:37 AM
I think you should be able to do this using HubSpot Marketing Email API, this is the documentation:
Also, you can filter the request in the request URL according to your convenience. You can use the endpoint documented here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/cms_email/get-all-marketing-emails.
Then in the response, you will get IDs returned and by using these IDs you can get the stats for an individual email through the endpoint documented here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/cms_email/get-the-statistics-for-a-marketing-email.
hope this will help you