CRM

agreat
参加者

Emails sent to Hubspot Bcc/Fwd address from Reply.io don't get captured in Hubspot

解決

I used to send emails from Reply.io and Bcc them to Hubspot. Everything worked fine until yesterday morning (25 July). Since then, any emails that are sent from Reply.io and Bcc'ed to Hubspot don't get captured within Hubspot.

I tried taking the email that Reply.io sent (which appears in my Sent mail) and forward it to Hubspot's Fwd address, but it still doesn't get captured.

If I compose a new email message in Gmail and Bcc it to Hubspot, the Bcc address works just fine.

Anyone else having this issue? Has Hubspot started to block emails that have reply.io in their header?

Thank you

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
agreat
解決策
参加者

Emails sent to Hubspot Bcc/Fwd address from Reply.io don't get captured in Hubspot

解決

In my case, I was doing the following:

Suppose my Hubspot Bcc address was XYZBCC@hubspot.com

I had created an "email forward" address on my domain called "hubspotbcc@mydomain.com" which forwarded all emails to XYZBCC@hubspot.com. In reply.io I was Cc'ing the hubspotbcc@mydomain.com address rather than the XYZBCC@hubspot.com directly. 

This used to work fine until it stopped working. Perhaps Hubspot changed something on their end.

I tried Cc'ing directly XYZBCC@hubspot.com from reply.io and it seems to have fixed the problem.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
11件の返信
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @agreat,

Have you gone through the steps outlined here

If you can send along specific examples that would be great!

The more screenshots, details and information you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
agreat
参加者

解決

Hi @jennysowyrda,

It's quite straightforward really:

- I compose an email in my mail client and send it from abc@xyx.com to jon.doe@xyz.net, Bcc hubspot and it gets captured

- I send the same email through reply.io, it shows up in my "sent mail" as sent from abc@xyx.com to jon.doe@xyz.net, Bcc hubspot, but it doesn't get captured.

Furthermore, even if I forward the Reply.io email from my mail client to the Hubspot fwd address, it still does not get captured. If I forward any other message, it gets captured.

The only difference between the two emails is that the latter has reply.io in the headers. So neither the Bcc nor the Fwd work.

Any ideas?

PS - This started happening one morning, in the midst of a Reply.io campaign, without me making any changes anywhere.

Thanks

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @agreat,

Thanks for the information! 

If the HubSpot extension works when reply.io is disabled/not involved, then the issue is likely due to the conflicting extensions. 

I will pass this conflict along to the team.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
agreat
参加者

解決

Thanks @jennysowyrda . Just so I understand, what do you mean by "conflicting extensions"?

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @agreat,

Conflicting extensions means that the HubSpot extension does work properly when the other extension is enabled.

Thank you,

Jenny

0 いいね!
agreat
参加者

解決

I don't have a reply.io extension installed anywhere... All emails are sent from the reply.io website.

Nor do I have a hubspot extension installed on my Mac... I compose & send emails through Mac Mail.

So I don't think this has anything to do with extensions.

It seems to me that emails arrive in the Hubspot Bcc/Fwd account, but they are not picked up by Hubspot if the email message was originally sent from the reply.io service.

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @agreat,

If you can direct message me email headers for both emails with the reply.io and without, along with links to example contacts, that would be great! 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
bryansteel
参加者

解決

Any fix here? I'm having the same issues with customer.io since around the same date. I just caught the bug. 

0 いいね!
Pek
メンバー

解決

Any fix here, I'm having the exact same issue with Sendgrid and can't find out why it doesn't work with e-mails sent from an external service.

0 いいね!
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @Pek 

Have you tried the steps outlined here

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!
agreat
解決策
参加者

解決

In my case, I was doing the following:

Suppose my Hubspot Bcc address was XYZBCC@hubspot.com

I had created an "email forward" address on my domain called "hubspotbcc@mydomain.com" which forwarded all emails to XYZBCC@hubspot.com. In reply.io I was Cc'ing the hubspotbcc@mydomain.com address rather than the XYZBCC@hubspot.com directly. 

This used to work fine until it stopped working. Perhaps Hubspot changed something on their end.

I tried Cc'ing directly XYZBCC@hubspot.com from reply.io and it seems to have fixed the problem.

0 いいね!