CRM

sanderdiangelis
Membro

Emails not displaying in company record

resolver

Hi, 

I'm having an issue where emails to contacts are not showing on their associated company record. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Example from the photos below: George works at company XYZ. George's contact record is associated with XYZ's company record. When I email George, I see it on his contact record but not in the company record.

I've used HubSpot for years so I know my way around and have ensured that there are no filters limiting visibility.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.56.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.56.47 PM.png

1 Solução aceita
StjepanGrcic
Solução
Top colaborador(a) | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @sanderdiangelis 

Usually this happens if contact was associated with another company earlier. Then activites in the past will remain associated to previous company. Can you please confirm this is happening after the contact is associated with this company in your screenshot? If not here is how to do it. 

You can associate an exisiting activity to another record by following the steps outlined here.

Let me know if this helps. 

Cheers! 

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

Exibir solução no post original

6 Respostas 6
Samanthaj738
Membro

resolver

I am also having this issue with newly created companies

0 Avaliação positiva
kvlschaefer
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @Samanthaj738,

Thanks for reaching out! 

Could you please create a new post on the Community to ensure it has visibility among our community members?

Please make sure to include a full description of the issue you are running into, any troubleshooting steps you've taken as well pertinent screenshots in the new post for the Community to better assist with the next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Avaliação positiva
oliver1234
Membro

resolver

Did anyone find a solution to this ? i email a contact associated with a company but the emails dont show up in the company acct just the contact account  - unless i creat a deal when it seem to work ? 

0 Avaliação positiva
DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hi @oliver1234 hope you are doing well 🙂

Just to confirm, did you check the information and option @StjepanGrcic provided?

On the other hand, are you sending the emails from HubSpot or from the email provider, for example Gmail?

If it is from the email provider, here are the steps from our knowledge base where you can configure these associations from the beginning and this will allow the emails to be reflected both in the contact and in the company.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

StjepanGrcic
Solução

resolver

Hi @sanderdiangelis 

Usually this happens if contact was associated with another company earlier. Then activites in the past will remain associated to previous company. Can you please confirm this is happening after the contact is associated with this company in your screenshot? If not here is how to do it. 

You can associate an exisiting activity to another record by following the steps outlined here.

Let me know if this helps. 

Cheers! 

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

DPng
Membro

resolver

I am having the same problem.

Contact "George" is only associated to company "XYZ". When I email George, I see it on his contact record but not in the company record.