CRM

sanderdiangelis

Emails not displaying in company record

SOLVE

Hi, 

I'm having an issue where emails to contacts are not showing on their associated company record. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Example from the photos below: George works at company XYZ. George's contact record is associated with XYZ's company record. When I email George, I see it on his contact record but not in the company record.

I've used HubSpot for years so I know my way around and have ensured that there are no filters limiting visibility.

Any ideas? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.56.35 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 12.56.47 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
StjepanGrcic
Solution
Top Contributor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @sanderdiangelis 

Usually this happens if contact was associated with another company earlier. Then activites in the past will remain associated to previous company. Can you please confirm this is happening after the contact is associated with this company in your screenshot? If not here is how to do it. 

You can associate an exisiting activity to another record by following the steps outlined here.

Let me know if this helps. 

Cheers! 

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png

View solution in original post

StjepanGrcic
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @sanderdiangelis 

Usually this happens if contact was associated with another company earlier. Then activites in the past will remain associated to previous company. Can you please confirm this is happening after the contact is associated with this company in your screenshot? If not here is how to do it. 

You can associate an exisiting activity to another record by following the steps outlined here.

Let me know if this helps. 

Cheers! 

stjepan_hubspot_forum_footer.png