CRM

GLarson
Miembro

Emailing From Sequences - Needs "Send and Complete Task Later" option

Hello, when sending a manual email from a task triggered by a sequence, I would love to see a "Send and Complete Task Later" option.

Reason:  if I'm using "Send Later" and scheduling an email based on the recipients maximum open probability, it may be for any number of days in the future.  However, to y knowledge, the existing "Send Later" does not automatically close out the associated task from the sequence.  And I don't know to close the associated task at the time of scheduling the email, because that will trigger the next sequence event sooner than desired.

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
JenWeiss
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @GLarson

Thank you so much for reaching out to us! I can see the benefit of having a "send and complete task later" option within the Sequencing tool when sending out a manual email.  If you would like for this functionality to exist I would recommend posting this on our HubSpot Ideas Forum. This is where our Product team goes to receive feedback from our customers and also allows for other users to up-vote and comment on your idea.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.
GLarson
Miembro

I thought that's where I posted this?

0 Me gusta