CRM

kanioma
Participant

Email on Wrong Contact

SOLVE

We have a company record with two contacts; one contact's email was saved to the other and I am unable to fix an email addresses!

First contact was been entered with the wrong email address (the email of the second contact at the company). I have updated the email address on first contact and attempting to add the email address to the second contact but the system is populating an error of "email exists" after saving. When I refresh the page the email was not saved. 

I have searched the community and academy with no luck. The first contact only shows the email in the history not on the record. The first contact does have tracked emails recorded to the record, could this be causing my issue and how do I resolve this? I would like to NOT delete the first contact; if avoidable.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email on Wrong Contact

SOLVE

Hello @kanioma,

In order for me to best troubleshoot this situation, can you please send me a private message with links to the two contacts that you are referring to, as well as details about the correct email addresses for both contacts?  

Thanks!

Brett

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Email on Wrong Contact

SOLVE

Hello @kanioma,

In order for me to best troubleshoot this situation, can you please send me a private message with links to the two contacts that you are referring to, as well as details about the correct email addresses for both contacts?  

Thanks!

Brett

0 Upvotes