CRM

MStadig
Participant

Email notifications to SDR's in bulk

SOLVE

Hi,

I have set up a workflow so that our SDR's get an email notification for every new MQL that we convert on our webpage. However, this results in several emails being sent to them on a daily basis. Do you know if it's possible to set this up so an email of the new MQL's are only being sent once or twice per week?

The current workflow is as below.

MStadig_0-1652985529493.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MStadig,

This is not possible – workflows look at records one by one and handle them one after another.

As a workaround, however, you could set up a reports for each SDR and set up recurring (daily) report emails: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards#manage-recurring-repo...

(Honestly though, I'm not sure whether this is a good idea. A fast follow-up can have a huge impact on the outcome of the conversation. Holding back information to group it might be counterproductive.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @MStadig,

This is not possible – workflows look at records one by one and handle them one after another.

As a workaround, however, you could set up a reports for each SDR and set up recurring (daily) report emails: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/dashboard/email-or-export-reports-and-dashboards#manage-recurring-repo...

(Honestly though, I'm not sure whether this is a good idea. A fast follow-up can have a huge impact on the outcome of the conversation. Holding back information to group it might be counterproductive.)

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.