CRM

houman
Miembro

Email integration Support Service

Hello,

It's my first time on HubSpot and I would like to get started with the free tool to handle customer support requests.

I don't understand how the email integration is supposed to work. It's very confusing. 

So I have been given this generated email: <hello@company.hubspot-inbox.com>.

But our customers are sending the support emails to support@company.com.

How do I change that? I was told by a rep from Sales, that I had to forward our email to the generated email above. But once I reply to the customer requests from HubSpot, the customers will get emails from <hello@company.hubspot-inbox.com> instead of support@company.com, correct?

In Jira Service Desk, I can integrate properly and I won't have to worry about this.  Maybe I'm not doing it correctly.

Thanks,

Houman

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Flowace
Miembro

Welcome to HubSpot! I understand that email integration can be a bit confusing initially.

Let me guide you through the process:

1. The generated email <hello@company.hubspot-inbox.com> is a unique email address assigned to your HubSpot account for handling customer support requests.
  2. To receive customer emails at support@company.com in HubSpot, you should set up email forwarding. You can configure your support email (support@company.com) to forward emails to the generated HubSpot email address. This way, customer emails sent to support@company.com will be captured in your HubSpot inbox.
  3. When you reply to customer requests from HubSpot, the customers will indeed see responses coming from <hello@company.hubspot-inbox.com>. This is the designated email address for your HubSpot inbox. You might consider communicating this change to your customers.
  4. If Jira Service Desk offers a more seamless integration for your needs, that's great! HubSpot's email integration is designed to centralize customer communication within the HubSpot platform.

Feel free to explore HubSpot's documentation or reach out to their support for more detailed assistance. If you have further questions or need clarification, I'm here to help!

0 Me gusta
JessicaH
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

Hi @houman,

Thanks for reaching out.

These two articles might be a good starting point for you:

I hope this helps.

Take care!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta