Email from Hubspot

Occasional Contributor

Hi!

When you want to create an email straight from Hubspot you need to connect your email. The only problem is there are only three icons there, for Gmail, office 365 and IMAP (due to security reasons we cannot use IMAP). With our account the Exchange icon is missing, but that is neccesary for me to able to link our email to Hubspot. In all the tutorials on Hubspot you actually can see the exchange icon. It has been ungated once so my email has been partly connected, I can see the emails that been sent to and from my inbox. The problem is that I can't direcly send it from Hubspot.  someone from the Hubspot Sales department noticed that for some strange reason it had become gated again. I need the feature to be ungated so I can add my email, that way I can start emailing straight from Hubspot.

Or is there another way to connect my Outlook Exchange email to Hubspot?

9 Replies 9
Community Manager

Hey @Leilas 

Could you please send me a screenshot where the Exchange icon is missing? 

Thank you Smiley Happy

Sharon

Occasional Contributor

Same missing with me. Screenshot 2019-08-24 at 22.23.59.png

Community Manager

Hey @hddruiter 

Thank you for the screenshot it has been really helpful 

I've requested to the team to add your portal ungated to this functionality. You should be able to see it after 24 hours.

Best,

Sharon

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Sharon,

I see the Exchange on my Account.

Could you bring out this beta to my work account also? 

Marketing Groningen - 6246287

Community Manager

No problem Smiley Happy Done!

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Occasional Contributor

Hi,

The exchange feature has finally been added. The problem I'm up against now is that it still can't connect to my inbox. On Hubspots advice we have already whitelisted your IP adresses but that didn't work. It says: HubSpot can’t access your inbox. Please check your hostname and port settings for your inbox connection.

To my knowledge I have correctly  filled in everything.

How can I fix this?

Screen-8-30-2019_105924_AM.png

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @Leilas 

Thank you for the screenshot! It has been really helpful.

Your issue seems to be related with the domain n-cloud doesn't match with your email address domain. 

I would recommend checking this article with your IT team in order to have all the requirement to connect your inbox correctly.

Best,
Sharon

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I have read the article before, we have tried several domain names. None have worked so far, we keep getting the same error.

To my knowledge we have done everything correctly. 

Screen-9-2-2019_123852_PM.png

I hope we can figure this out!

It is really an inconvenience.

Thank you for your help!

0 Upvotes