CRM

Espe
Contributeur

Email for the companies not present

Résolue

Hello,

I would to know why the companies have not the email field.

Considering that normally a company has a standard email like info@company.com, sales@company.com and so on...

I need it also in the forms...

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hello @Espe,

I'm not disagreeing, just explaining what HubSpot can and cannot do. There is a suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Company-email-address-system-property/idi-p/345466 I'd recommend upvoting and explaining your use case in the comments. The product team reviews these ideas.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
4 Réponses
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hello @Espe,

I'm not disagreeing, just explaining what HubSpot can and cannot do. There is a suggestion in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Company-email-address-system-property/idi-p/345466 I'd recommend upvoting and explaining your use case in the comments. The product team reviews these ideas.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Votes
Espe
Contributeur

Résolue

Hello @karstenkoehler,

Ok! Thanks for your support.

0 Votes
karstenkoehler

Résolue

Hi @Espe,

You can create a new custom company property (single-line text) to store company email addresses. You can also customize your company record sidebar to show this new company email address property right at the top of your record.

However, you won't be able to use this email address in website forms because forms can only use contact properties. (There is a workaround for Professional and Enterprise portals using workflows: You would create the company email address property both on a contact-level and on a company-level. The form could then display the contact property, a workflow could copy the information into the company property.)

If you want to use the field in forms and don't have access to workflows, you'd have to create a custom contact property (and this information would not be available on the company record).

Also keep in mind that email marketing is limited to contacts. Even with the company email address stored in a new field, you wouldn't be select a list of companies as recipients.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

0 Votes
Espe
Contributeur

Résolue

Hi @karstenkoehler,

this is a big limitation, cause it is normal to do an email marketing campaign to the companies, like Mailchimp, MailUp and others...

0 Votes