CRM

MartyB
Miembro

Email address requirement

resolver

When cleaning a quarantine list, can the email address be deleted without causing further fall out when sending future mass emails?  I don't want to delete the entire contact since I will also lose any notes that have been added to that person's profile.  

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
TiphaineCuisset
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @MartyB 

Thank you for reaching out. 

When an email address is quarantined, HubSpot will automatically stop sending marketing emails to those. However, you can now delete the email address of a contact, just like you would clear any other property when you go on the contact record and then on the list of properties on the left. You can then keep the contact record without an email address. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

1 Respuesta 1
TiphaineCuisset
Solución

resolver

Hi @MartyB 

Thank you for reaching out. 

When an email address is quarantined, HubSpot will automatically stop sending marketing emails to those. However, you can now delete the email address of a contact, just like you would clear any other property when you go on the contact record and then on the list of properties on the left. You can then keep the contact record without an email address. 

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine.

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !