CRM

ScottRealSynch

Email Threads ending up in the wrong contact

I have multiple contacts in my CRM that have email threads landing in the Activity Feed and Email Feed that are not associated with the particular contact. No relation at all. This is from my Gmail Integration into Hubspot. I never email out of Hubspot. 

Hubspot.png

4 Replies 4
APassera

I have a similar problem..

I have a contact that I write to, but via the sales extension the mails do not end up in hubspot at her contact details but someone else's eventhough I just send an email to them.

What should I do?

84F2304B-DA72-4D9B-9490-CE927AC5884B_4_5005_c.jpeg

josipmarkus
Contributor

This happens to me regularly, costing me time as I have to manually correct the associations in HubSpot.

0 Upvotes
APassera

How do you modify it manually to return the sent email to the correct contact?

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @ScottRealSynch 

Thank you for the information provided, checking the screenshot looks like the email is associated with 12 records, could you please inform how are the emails being sent currently?

Are you using the HubSpot extension with track and log option? And sending one and adding other users to the email? If so, there is a unique tracking code in a sales one-one email, so sending an email to multiple contacts will cause bulk associate with records in HubSpot.

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes