CRM

MEllis1
Membre

Email Signature HTML Not Working

Résolue

Hi! I'm wondering if anoyone else has experienced this issue. I created my email signature in Wisestamp and am trying to connect it to hubspot using the HTML. It shows up normal in the preview screen, but for some reason Hubspot won't let me save it. It just gives me this message:Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 1.02.53 AM.png

Anyone know a way around this? Or does this just mean I can't use this signature in Hubspot?

Thanks in advance!

1 Solution acceptée
Josh
Solution
Expert reconnu | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi @MEllis1,

From what I can see in the screenshot you provided there are <style> tags in your signature. I'm not sure what the options are with Wisestamp, but you could use <span> tags and apply styling to those.

The HubSpot Signature Generator tool is free and will provide HTML without elements that will cause this error. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

3 Réponses
CMcGuicken
Membre

Résolue

I'm having a problem whereby the html email saves on the Hubspot platform....but when I go to make and email or change the email settings - the html email email has been deleted from Hubspot.

See here - https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Account-Settings/HTML-Email-Signature-Is-Not-Saving/td-p/797893

0 Votes
DianaGomez
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @CMcGuicken, I hope you are doing well!

Since this is an old thread, I encourage you to create a new conversation, this way more users will be able to see it. Please make sure to add context, screenshots, and all the details you can.

Best,
Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Votes
Josh
Solution

Résolue

Hi @MEllis1,

From what I can see in the screenshot you provided there are <style> tags in your signature. I'm not sure what the options are with Wisestamp, but you could use <span> tags and apply styling to those.

The HubSpot Signature Generator tool is free and will provide HTML without elements that will cause this error. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer