CRM

MDeVera
メンバー

Email Registration for Webinar

Hello, 

I am tasked with sending out a branded email with links to register for a webinar in two weeks. I am familiar with cloning, editing text, then sending to an audience. I've never received assets to send and don't know the process to make this happen. Please help!

Best regards, 

Maurice

0 いいね!
4件の返信
webdew
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Hi @MDeVera ,

To create a branded email in HubSpot, navigate to Marketing > Email and then choose to create an automated email. Select a template and with the help of drag and drop editore, you can create marketing emails with brand's logo, footer, pictures and links. Check out this article to help you create an email.
As you are creating these emails for webinar, I iwll suggest you to create a date based workflow: 

webdew_0-1635828560220.png

By creating date-based workflow, you will be able to send reminder emails to your attendees.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Hi @MDeVera 

I just sent you a private message with a Zoom link.

Mike

Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Hi @MDeVera 

Did you figure it out?

Send me a private message if you want to jump on Zoom.

Cheers

Mike

MDeVera
メンバー

Hi Mike, 

Thanks for replying to my email. I didn't figure it out yet. I have the content and the audience, I'm just not sure how to load the content as the body of the email. I'd love to chat on a Zoom.

Best regards,

Maurice

0 いいね!