CRM

rblaut

Email Notifiactions about New Contacts

SOLVE

I do not receive any email notifications about new contacts in my hubspot account.

How can I turn that notification ON, so I can know about every new contact in hubspot?

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rblaut,

I'm not aware of a notification for newly created contacts. If you're using the free CRM or a Starter subscription, I don't think this can be set up either.

If your contacts mainly enter your CRM via form submission, you can set up form submission notifications: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/set-up-your-form-submission-notifications

If you are on a Professional subscription, you could create a simple contact-based workflow (Menu > Automation > Workflows) and enroll contacs when Create date is known. You would then add the action Send internal email notification to yourself.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @rblaut,

I'm not aware of a notification for newly created contacts. If you're using the free CRM or a Starter subscription, I don't think this can be set up either.

If your contacts mainly enter your CRM via form submission, you can set up form submission notifications: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/set-up-your-form-submission-notifications

If you are on a Professional subscription, you could create a simple contact-based workflow (Menu > Automation > Workflows) and enroll contacs when Create date is known. You would then add the action Send internal email notification to yourself.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.