CRM

Edyta7510
Guide

Efficiency in notes management - company/deal

Hi All, 

My sales team is struggling with the following. 

Each account has multiple deals (10-20+)

When account owner wants to track notes added on the company page (for company specifically), the feed gets polluted with notes associated with all deals for this account. HubSpot does this automatically and the only way to prevent is to uncheck the box under associations on the note itself. 

notes-associations.png

Is there a way to ensure no notes from deals get associated with company by default? Doing it for each note is extremely tedious, especially as each sales person manages plenty of them. 

OR

Is there any workaround - possibility to create a specific/custom activity associated only with the company where those company notes could be tracked? 

Please advise, as this is really decreasing productivity. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Efficiency in notes management - company/deal

Hello @Edyta7510 thank you for posting in our Community!

I was able to find a similar idea here 

I would highly recommend you to please upvote as our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well.

To our top experts @darynsmith @franksteiner79 any recommendations to @Edyta7510 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !