CRM

CColnaghi

Education Courses - Product or Custom Objects ?

SOLVE

Hi all, 

We are an Education provider and we have just started configuring HubSpot. We sell our courses online and we are trying to decide whether it's better to configure our courses as Products or as Custom Obejcts. 

I'd be really keen to hear from anyone who is using HubSpot for Education and specifically how you have configured your courses.

Thanks ! 

Chris

1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hi @CColnaghi. Yes, if you want to have Courses as an object which gets associated to Contacts and other objects, it will need to be a custom object. Not to be sales-y, but we have a product at Impulse Creative that does just what you're looking for. It's called HubLMS and it helps you build your own LMS right on HubSpot. Happy to answer questions or put you in touch with my colleagues! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @CColnaghi. Yes, if you want to have Courses as an object which gets associated to Contacts and other objects, it will need to be a custom object. Not to be sales-y, but we have a product at Impulse Creative that does just what you're looking for. It's called HubLMS and it helps you build your own LMS right on HubSpot. Happy to answer questions or put you in touch with my colleagues! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/