CRM

Cbyrne1991

Edit default "business week"

SOLVE
I'm using the software from a country where our business week is Sunday-Thursday, so when using tasks it is occasionally setting tasks on Fridays if I'm using the default 3 business days before a followup.
Is there a way to change the system business week so it will only set up on days listed as working days.
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I'm using the software from a country where our business week is Sunday-Thursday, so when using tasks it is occasionally setting tasks on Fridays if I'm using the default 3 business days before a followup.
Is there a way to change the system business week so it will only set up on days listed as working days?

Short A: Sorry, no. There is no HubSpot setting to define a custom work week.

Longer A:

Much more work for you, but you'll want to set your follow-up using the custom option.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author, the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Iffah
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Upvoting on behalf of a customer. Would be great to see flexibility to customize this based on business processes and apply it across reporting (eg. Sales month ends on last friday of the month. )

0 Upvotes
MN19
Participant

SOLVE

Hi Bro, I'm also facing the same issue, in the sales and delivery part, there is not only weekdays work, sometimes we have to work 24/7. but here we don't have options to change business days.

0 Upvotes
Shohrab

SOLVE

I do also faced this sort of issue. It would better to remove the weekend and set 7 days from the drop-down. We have a custom date but it requires triple clicks to set the task. On the other hand, we can easily set up a task with a single click if have 7 days in drop down. Will save a lot of time and effort for sure. 

Besides different country has a different weekend. So would be very helpful to make the weekend optional not mandatory default at Saturday/Sunday. 

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Q: I'm using the software from a country where our business week is Sunday-Thursday, so when using tasks it is occasionally setting tasks on Fridays if I'm using the default 3 business days before a followup.
Is there a way to change the system business week so it will only set up on days listed as working days?

Short A: Sorry, no. There is no HubSpot setting to define a custom work week.

Longer A:

Much more work for you, but you'll want to set your follow-up using the custom option.

Help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution now.

Best,
Frank

Author, the Perfect HubSpot Series

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@Cbyrne1991 @MFrankJohnson  Hi Frank,  Going with your thought. I do not recall on which situations my emails went out on Saturdays when they were to be tied to the business week of Monday - Friday which I thought was the default.  I spoke to someone about this last year and do not recall what they said.

0 Upvotes