CRM

ellie_h

Edit a contact via a task

SOLVE

Hi, I wonder, if there is an option to edit the lead stage via task? I.e After a final follow-up with the customer after a sequence, I like to change the lead stage to unqualified. Is there an easy way in doing this?

Many thanks,

Ellie

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ellie_h   The CRM does not have the functionality to automate a property change. You can set a task to remind the contact owner to manually change the property, but you won't be able to automate the property change. 

The Professional level subscription of the Marketing platform includes Workflows to help automate tasks, but the Worfkow tool doesn't yet have Sequences fully integrated.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @ellie_h   The CRM does not have the functionality to automate a property change. You can set a task to remind the contact owner to manually change the property, but you won't be able to automate the property change. 

The Professional level subscription of the Marketing platform includes Workflows to help automate tasks, but the Worfkow tool doesn't yet have Sequences fully integrated.

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
ellie_h

SOLVE

Many thanks @edjusten

0 Upvotes