CRM

LNgan
Membre

Each time a new user fills out a form automatically setting user to a specific buying role

Résolue

I have partners who fill out the partner form and mentors who fill out the mentor form. 

Once a new contact is created from filling out the partner form, can HubSpot automatically assign that contact as property Buying Role "partner" under contacts? 

1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Each time a new user fills out a form automatically setting user to a specific buying role

Résolue

Hi @LNgan,

You can use hidden form fields with default values to achieve this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/pass-contact-property-values-with-hidden-form-fields

The mentor form would include Buying role as a hidden field that is set to a default value "Mentor". When the form is submitted, the person won't see this field.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @LNgan,

You can use hidden form fields with default values to achieve this: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/forms/pass-contact-property-values-with-hidden-form-fields

The mentor form would include Buying role as a hidden field that is set to a default value "Mentor". When the form is submitted, the person won't see this field.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.