EMAILS OPENED property status - not shown on the Contacts list view in Sales Pro

Witold_Szapar

I would like to see a status of emails opened - on the NO updated data displayed - Contacts listview - emails opened not .png in Hubspot Sales Pro plan.

How can I make it happen?

Thanks

Witold

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
lulupearse
Contributor

Hey @Witold_Szapar do you have the HubSpot Sales extension set up / integrated with the email client you are using to send contacts these emails?

OR are you using the CRM Email / Conencted Inbox feature to send emails?

0 Upvotes
Tobiasloof

Hi,

I have the same problem. I have integrated my Gmail inbox with Hubspot Sales and track all e-mails I send and logg them in the CRM. Hence, I have not sent the mails through Hubspot but rather with my G-mail. However when I want to see how many opens a specific contact have, I cannot see that in the CRM property colomun Emails opened. I can only see Recent Sales Mail Opened Date. 

I find this peculiar as I can see how many opens a contact has done when I click on their name in the contact CRM. In the Chrome notification I can also see how many opens a certain contact has done.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @Tobiasloof and @Witold_Szapar

The emails opened property is going to be a reflection of how many marketing emails the contact has opened. For a list of contact properties that relate to sales emails, check out this article.

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes