CRM

niederberger
Participant

E-Mail to a List

SOLVE

Hello. I'm looking for a solution to send an email to about 10+ receipients - the best would be a list. If I would do it in Outlook I just would paste this 10+ receipients into the BCC field.

I could use the functionality of "marketing emails" but we don't want that the receipients can sign off the email as this are information emails.

Does anyone has an idea how to achive this goal? Thank You.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

E-Mail to a List

SOLVE

Hi @niederberger,

Marketing emails must contain an unsubscribe link – there aren't any workarounds here. (The only exception are transactional emails. It doesn't sound like your emails would be transactional however.)

For a fairly small number of contacts, the easiest (and fastest) option would be a template. You would create the email once as a template. With a template (potentially in combination with tasks queues), you can then work through a task queue, click from record to record, and send the template. Still manual but quite fast.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
niederberger
Participant

E-Mail to a List

SOLVE

Hi. Thank You for your help. I see the idea but it's not quite perfect. I will think about, maybe I find a workaround. But thank you so much, Thomas.

0 Upvotes
m1rio
Participant

E-Mail to a List

SOLVE

did you find a solution for this? 

0 Upvotes
niederberger
Participant

E-Mail to a List

SOLVE

Unfortunatly not except choose multiple receipients in the Conversation Inbox. An option would probably be an Alias Address and handle it over the mail server but then you wont have tracking I think.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

E-Mail to a List

SOLVE

Hi @niederberger,

Marketing emails must contain an unsubscribe link – there aren't any workarounds here. (The only exception are transactional emails. It doesn't sound like your emails would be transactional however.)

For a fairly small number of contacts, the easiest (and fastest) option would be a template. You would create the email once as a template. With a template (potentially in combination with tasks queues), you can then work through a task queue, click from record to record, and send the template. Still manual but quite fast.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.