CRM

JenP102787
Participant

Dynamics synced to HubSpot Dropdown select/radio button etc...

Hi everyone,

As I understand, this wasn't supported last year where you can sync dropdowns/radio buttons etc....

Is this possible now or is there suggested workaround? I need to be able to sync dynamics dropdowns and radio buttons to Hubspot.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
WinnieHien
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hi, we just released Dropdown sync LITE for Dynamics. We’re collecting feedback now, with a bigger announcement planned in a couple of weeks.

If you want to learn more about the feature and how to set-up two-way sync, check out this FAQ doc

Send any feedback you have our way! DMs or comments on this thread are welcome. 

0 Upvotes
JenP102787
Participant

Hi @danmoyle ! Thanks for the response. Oops, I should of been clearer, I meant through the Dynamics to HubSpot integration where I sync contact, company and deals information. I've created some custom fields and have information for contacts, company and deals with non-single texted fields. Is that still not possible and any workaround? Thanks again!

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks for the clarification @JenP102787. Is this the integration you're using? 

danmoyle_0-1666184228461.png

It looks like data share does include custom field mappings. I'm not personally familiar with this integration, but it does appear that it's more powerful than it used to be. Hopefully that's helpful? Otherwise I'd see if other community members like @Jnix284@Anton, or @karstenkoehler have experience with it. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
danmoyle

Hi @JenP102787. If you're describing using non-HubSpot forms when the HubSpot tracking code is installed on your site, this has not changed. Data pushed from a non-HubSpot form into HubSpot is done through text fields, not picklists. I'd consider migrating my forms to HubSpot forms if you want custom properties with picklist (dropdown, radio buttons, etc.) in your forms. Thanks! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/